Who we are
What’s on in Calpe is a place where visitors from all over the world can find local businesses and places while visiting Calpe. We offer a place to find Where to go and what to do in Calpe.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When you visit and navigate our sites and when you communicate with us via our sites, we will not collect personal information about you unless you provide us that information voluntarily. Any non-public personal information that you may provide via our site will be used solely for the purpose stated on the page where it is collected. (In some cases and in all cases where required by law or regulation, you will be able to update the information that you provide to us either by sending us an email or, where you have established personal profiles with us, by updating your profile online.
Please refer to the specific pages where data is collected for more information.) whatsonincalpe.com will not sell, license, transmit or disclose this information outside of whatsonincalpe.com and its affiliated companies unless (a) expressly authorised by you, (b) necessary to enable whatsonincalpe.com contractors or agents to perform certain functions for us, or (c) required or permitted by law.
In all cases, we will disclose the information consistent with applicable laws and regulations and we will require the recipient to protect the information and use it only for the purpose it was provided. By “personal information,” we mean data that is unique to an individual, such as a name, address, or telephone number. From time to time, we may request personal information from you at our sites in order to deliver requested materials to you, respond to your questions, or deliver a product or service.
Monitoring, Feedback, Ratings, Reviews and Testimonials
We collect Customer Reviews from consumers regarding the conduct and performance of local Businesses and places which are listed on our website. Customers leave these reviews by completing a form containing predetermined questions and space for any additional comments. In addition to this we monitor our Local Businesses to ensure compliance with our Codes of Practice and welcome general feedback and testimonials. Consumers (i.e. customers) and member’s comments and testimonials regarding our service and system are also welcomed. When you provide such feedback, you consent to our use, publication and/or distribution of such feedback at no compensation to you.
Card Payments- Credit Debit Cards
whatsonincalpe.com do not store credit card details for payments for business listing packages nor do we share payment information with any third parties.
whatsonincalpe.com provide listing package options to list you business on our website. When you purchase a package you will be directed to our payment gateway Pay Pal partner to complete your purchase. We do not store or keep a record of this information.
whatsonincalpe.com protects information both online and off-line. The transmission of information, including any payment information, is encrypted and protected using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL). Stored customer information is kept in a secure environment where access is restricted to employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example billing administration or the development team). Employees are required to use password-protected screen-savers and keep their computers up-to-date.
In the event this Website is sold or merged with another business at any time in the future users’ personal details will, in No instances, be disclosed to our advisers and any prospective purchasers and their advisers and will not be part of the assets transferred to the new owners of the business.
Use of Personal Information
We may use the information we collect through our Websites for a range of reasons, including:
- To respond to your online inquiries and requests, and to provide you with information and access to resources or services that you have requested from us or local Businesses listing on our website.
- To manage our Websites and system administration and security.
- To improve the navigation and content of our Website.
- To identify any server problems or other IT or network issues.
- To compile aggregated statistics about site usage and to better understand the preferences of our visitors.
- To carry out research and development to improve our products and services.
- To customize content and layout of the Website.
Other Data Protection Rights
You have the following data protection rights:
- To access, correct, update, or request deletion of your Personal Information whatsonincalpe.com takes reasonable steps to ensure that the data we collect is reliable for its intended use, accurate, complete, and up to date. You may contact us directly at any time about accessing, correcting, updating, or deleting your Personal Information, or altering your data or marketing preferences by emailing us at email@example.com
- In addition, if you are a resident of the EEA, you can object to processing of your Personal Information, ask us to restrict processing of your Personal Information or request portability of your Personal Information. Again, you can exercise these rights by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Similarly, if we have collected and processed your Personal Information with your consent, then you can withdraw your consent at any time.
- You have the right to complain to a data protection authority about our collection and use of your Personal Information. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority. Contact details for data protection authorities in the EEA are available here.
We respond to all requests we receive from individuals wishing to exercise their data protection rights in accordance with applicable data protection laws. We may ask you to verify your identity in order to help us respond efficiently to your request.
Users ( Business Listings) can upload media files for there business. All uploaded files are usually publicly accessible.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you use a contact form to contact any of our local businesses the information you leave will be sent to the local business you have enquired about and a record will be kept in our website database for a limited amount of time for customer service purposes, whatsonincalpe.com do not use the information submitted for marketing purposes or sell this information to any third party.
whatsonincalpe.com Provide all our Local business listings with a analytics package to trtack how many Customers are visiting your profile page you can access this information in your user profile area. This data is only used for your own purposes and to help us with our marketing of your businesses.